Designed for subwoofers
IsoAcoustics ISO-200 Sub Subwoofer Acoustic Isolation Stand
The IsoAcoustics ISO-200 Sub subwoofer stand will vastly improve your monitoring accuracy. Get tighter, more extended bass and more solid stereo imaging from your subwoofer without investing in a new subwoofer. Really? Yes. You see, IsoAcoustics has architected the ISO-200 Sub according to the PIF (Placement, Isolation, Focus) principles of acoustic design. The results are immediately noticeable and dramatic. Placed on an ISO-200 Sub stand, decoupled from supporting surfaces, with minimized reflections from nearby surfaces, and with proper focus; your existing subwoofer will amaze you with accuracy you didn''''t know it had. IsoAcoustics improved the ISO-200 Sub over previous models with a sleek, lower-profile design and newly formulated isolators. Sweetwater''''s advice: Increasing your monitoring accuracy will yield better-sounding recordings. Attain more accurate low-frequency monitoring (without replacing your subwoofer) with IsoAcoustics ISO-200 Sub monitor stand.
- Designed for subwoofers. These stands provide superior isolation and bring out the real “punch” in the bass and a clearer more accurate sound.
- 7.8”x10x5”/20×25.4×12.5cm 75 lbs/34kg
- Lets you properly position and isolate your subwoofer for more accurate performance
- Oversize design accommodates large subs, use two for extra-large units
- Better focus and deeper, tighter bass
- Isolation-enhancing design