TX Series TX 10
TX SERIES - TX10 @ 280-Watt 10-Inch 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Built by the Best?
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed to the same performance standards as our award-winning TRUESONIC series—with quality components and accurate, transparent sound—but at a more affordable price.
Big Sound, Portable Package
?Experience power, performance, and portability. TX10 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 280 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 10” low-frequency driver and 1” high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready for Anything?
Built to travel, the road-ready TX Series is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, The TX Series delivers impressive, dynamic sound night after night.
?• Small/Mid-sized PA systems
?• Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios?
• Houses of worship?
• Bars, restaurants, clubs?
• Mobile DJ systems?
• Special events, presentations, and weddings
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 10” woofer, 1.5” voice call
- HF Driver: 1” titanium diaphragm, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 116 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR Mic/Line Input & XLR Link output
- External Controls: Volume control / Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 18.1 x 11.2 x 10.4 in / 460 x 285 x 265 mm
- Net weight: 15.26 lbs / 6.92kg
- 280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 10” LF woofer with 1.5” voice coil
- 1” titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1” voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Designed in the USA